Ask all the right questions.
Often the biggest challenge in branding a business is knowing what story it’s telling. Your business provides a great service and it’s the expert in what it does but your customer’s lack the understanding of the value you bring. Knowing what questions to ask will get you on the right path to defining who you are to your customers.
Here’s a few questions you should be asking yourself:
- Who are you? What is your business’ story?
- What does your company represent?
- How do you want to be perceived as?
- What is unique to you?What is your special sauce?
- What is your vision? Mission?
To download the full guide, sign up here.